Texas/Oklahoma weekend is one of the most talked about events during the football season, but the Longhorns have waited for this moment a whole year.
Before the Longhorns were able to think about Oklahoma, they first had to get past Colorado. After a slow start, the Longhorns defeated the Buffalo 38-14.
“It’s always difficult the week before because everyone is talking about the next week,” said Texas coach Mack Brown at a news conference yesterday. “I am glad that we are at this point.”
This weekend has brought in so much buzz, that ESPN’s College Gameday will broadcast their show from the Cotton Bowl and the State Fair of Texas on Saturday.
As a fan attending the game last year, it was an unforgettable experience to see the Longhorns upset the number one ranked Oklahoma Sooners.
This year should be just as thrilling after the Sooners went to the BCS National Championship game last year, despite the Longhorns win against Oklahoma.
As Terrell Owens would say, “Getcha popcorn ready!”

Haha my best friend asked me to bring her back some popcorn so I will definately be getting that ready. And yeah I feel like Texas got jipped last year. OU went even though we beat them and then they lose. But of course they lose, it's 12:43 and Oklahoma still sucks. You are right by the way, the game last year was amazing, I too was in the stands cheering on our awesome football team.
ReplyDelete